Monday, March 3, 2014

National Healthy Eating Month

I know I have mentioned the meditation and mindfulness "tasks" for this week. March is also Healthy eating month. I need to clean mine up a lot, so I will take the lead from media bursts about healthful eating and run with it. I really am not a fan of diets rather healthy lifestyles, the one I subscribe to believeing is right and sustainable would be from the writings of Michael Pollan and specifically his Food Rules http://globaleuropeans.com/foodandthought/?p=215 .

Lets Get some starting stats to follow.

SW: 249
SBP: 131/87
SP:  77

Pain levels were sky high last night and now that I have made it back to 0 with Prednisone all my little joints are starting to show some signs of pain, plus multiple little mouth ulcers, pretty mild ones though, they show up like little nicks or cuts and dissapear with in 2 days. How much of this can I shut off with mind and food as medicine.. I know that it seems to be my main desire, however I just constantly fall into poor eating and having cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment