Friday, February 3, 2012

Last night after Chemo

I ended up with a resting heart rate of 126-146, pain in chest, shortness of breath, terrible vision problems... ughh. That and one of my tests came back showing possible signs of either a kidney problem or possible diabetes... either way I am not very happy.

I probably should have gone into the ER last night but I had decided that if I did they would have admitted me like last time and I fear that any hospital stay would show more leave of absence here at work which most certainly end up with me being fired.

2 comments:

  1. Richard, I understand your need to keep your job. I have been there and unfortunately, no one can get thru to you how much stress relief you will have when you stop working. I wish you a shitload of spoons and lots of love and hugs! <3 LJK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, I understand where you are coming from, but I think that me being unemployed with out insurance I will be far more stressed and will be in worse condition. :(

    ReplyDelete