Sunday, September 16, 2012

weight loss thread and / Goose Bumps 6 hour Run

SW: 271 (6-3-12)

GW: 195 9-6-13 

LW: 234 (9-2-2012)

CW: 227
WL: -7bs



Weight loss is going well, I did have a bit of a stopage for what ever reason, most likely because my body was flaring awful, could not even pick up a plastic cup. Beack on prednisone and looking at either Chemo again or Benlysta infusions, or other.. If I had my way it would be other, then chemo then Benlysta, but I think my Dr. is thinking Benlysta first... I am going to have a talk with hi and share my feelings on why. and see what he says.


6 Hour Run. Less than a week now until the Goose Bumps 6 hour fun run here in La Crosse, It is a free event held on a 2.77 mile loop any and all donations after expenses will be given to the Local Lupus Alliance Inc. not for profit.. The aid station will have gummy bears, M&M's, Water, licorice, pretzels, Vi Endurance Energy Gels, there are two bathrooms almost right on the course. 80 percent easy rolling trail path 20 percent gravel road. If you would like to show up let me know. richardchrz@Centurytel,.net

Plan on bringing a beverage to drink at the end and hang around for some grilled burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment