Thursday, May 17, 2012

I have no idea, but I am paying attention

My body seems to be really angry right now. Not sure if it is the Chemo or if it is more Lupus activity, I am praying for the earlier of those two scenarios. Some how I have managed to loose 10-12 lbs in a few weeks with out trying and when I say not trying I mean I have been eating just as much if not more than my normal. Also last night I had really bad chest pains and shortness of breath when doing small bits of exercise (walking up a half flight of steps etc...  plus a bunch more that i wont even talk about on here that lead to other auto-immune disorders. I have heard that no one just has Lupus, once you have that your bodies immune system starts with other. I know that I have two Auto-immune disorders right now and who knows what on the horizon.   Now with that being said, I am pretty stubborn and strong willed and am not giving in to this crap just yet even though last night i just was ready to fold again. I have to beat this, for my own mind i have to I can not live like this the rest of my life. I am hoping upon hope that these "new" problems are just my body fighting back from Chemo and once this is all out of my system these will disappear. Anyways every morning I am going to check my resting heart rate and weight and try to figure out how does it equate to yesterday. today I was 95 bpm at rest Ughh, I remember having a 54 bpm about a year ago.. I have also seen this go away with me and then come back in the past 4 months where I had a high 100-115 bpm at rest and then weeks later at 68.. now i am back up.. who knows.. hoping I find a trend and can make the changes on my own.

Breakfast today will be oatmeal and a chamomile tea with honey for my throat, I read some pretty cool stuff on that tea yesterday.


well that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment