Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Life lately

I really have not enjoyed life lately, I have been very close several times to saying screw you lupus you can have me. If the disease does not kick your ass then the meds and treatments do. I did pill form Chemo almost all last year and this year I started Cytoxan infusions. Well my opinion of those is terrible, the phrase what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger comes in to my mind as I think of those. I have one left and not looking forward to it. I am also not sure that I am willing to do the last one either. Honesty coming in to play, I know it helps my neurological problems as when i missed my last treatment i had to wait 2 weeks and problems were coming back. That is the sad part, so I have put myself through hell, lost my job because of Lupus and the problem is going to come back that quickly.  Any way nothing new to post on that BS.

I am looking to go back to real clean eating and get some of my feelgood back and am considering alternative methods of treatment as well. Not sure what that all means yet but I am examining life and I really do not want to go through more and more and more rounds of chemo.

Any who that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment