Sunday, April 21, 2013

In the Now Day 21 & 8

21 Days of changed lifestyle and 8 of running.

Had a decent day with my family, listening to all of them talk about what is new and exciting in their lives, I need to spend more time asking questions and listening rather than talking.

Somehow I did something to my back yesterday, I am looking primarily at stress, and what part of yesterdays gathering caused it. Their are several options, 1. stress of showing up later than I planned, all I can really do is not make plans on when I am planning on showing up. 2. stress of what time we were leaving, based on leaving early and how my parents perceived us leaving early instead of spending more time together as they would dream of. 3. the food choices that were there and how they conflict with my lifestyle changes, and worrying about how my parents would perceive me turning my head at their food choices and eating my own offerings instead.. 4. any number of reasons that I might not be aware of. Good news the whole day I was with loved ones, had plenty of oxygen, no shortage of food or water.. so if I reflect on the You are here "now" I had an amazing day and should only be able to count blessings and if somebody is disapointed I need to let them be I guess.

Morning run today in the snow. that was a really good NOW moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment