Tuesday, January 24, 2012

So not in shape...

....but I knew that.

Woke up early to go for a walk/run with cooper in the fresh powder at Goose island north trail loop. 24 degrees very little wind. I struggled once again to even walk in the snow with micro spikes, but that is what I am improving so all good.

Thanks to my wife, I actually got out and did it. I was pretty darn comfortable in the bed, but she reminded me that i wanted to run and I think she knows that I need it.

Hip pain is still there, so this shot did noting in my opinion.

Cooper did pretty well for our first canicross style run. He is young so his mistakes are nothing but him being 5 months old and I think if I could have ran the whole time he would have stayed much more tight on the harness.

1 comment:

  1. We both got up and did the deal this morning. Yeah, us!

    ReplyDelete