Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weight loss thread and weeks totals 7-22-12

SW: 270 (6-3-12)

GW: 195 9-6-13 

LW: 246

CW: 242
WL: -4 lbs



I question this -4 lbs a bit. I weighed in yesterday at 245 which was still a success because the day after the 246 weigh in a week ago I was up to 251, all poison and sludge.... and yesterday after my big day of hills I was 240..... I think I will know what I really weigh tomorrow. I am happy with the 245 of yesterday and would ecstatic if I weighed in at 242 that will give me a legit chance at 239 in the following week.


I also had a big week of exercising, I say exercising and not running because it was a good mixture of both. I still have today to accomplish so totals could be bumped by 3-6 miles.. but I have hit 45 miles this week with with 17 of them from walking. I had a big day if hills yesterday did 5 bluff climbs in 9.36 miles.. Sport tracks said I had 2,909 of gain and 2,931 of loss.. garmin training center said I had almost 4,000 of gain and of loss.. I tend to think it was closer to the sport tracks.... my honest guess would have been 3,300 of gain and of loss... so combined total of 6,600.... either way the last climb i had to will myself several times.. I was right next to my truck and I was out of energy.. stopped 6 times minimum and sat down.. just to get my heart rate back down.. closer to the bouldering section I was actually getting a little light headed but I rested again and then pulled myself up and over knowing that was the top and could go down from there.. I was so tired that I actually took a wrong turn on one of the trails.. never have done that on this section... any way.. it was a great workout sure to be some benefit from it.. will repeat this one every other week or so hoping for improved strength by the last 2-3 climbs..


It was nice to be on a few of those climbs have not been on two of them since 2010. They are the technical gnarly trails I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment