Monday, July 30, 2012

Weight loss thread 7-30-2012

SW: 270 (6-3-12)

GW: 195 9-6-13 

LW: 242

CW: 248
WL: -+ 6 lbs


All I can say for a sure is I was "not" very good to myself diet wise and everything else in my training and life seemed to follow..

15 miles of running, :(
15 mile of walking poor to average
30 miles of bike and rollerblaedes my body was hurting I was fatigued..I found this to be about the only way I could get extra time in... 20 of thes miles were on Sunday and 7 miles were rollerbladding on Saturday... 

I hope things turn a bit for the better this week.. I have so much inflammation of those six lbs gain all of them are inflammation and i probably gained a few in lbs as well, because I did see 239 on the scale on monday or Tuesday.... 

I feel like a 2 if the scale was 0-10 in energy and over all wellness. What I need this week is minimum 20 miles of running I have a 5 mile monster hill technical hill route planned out.hope to swing that 5 times minimum 3 times this week. need to get 21 miles of walking. and any other is bonus.

I am putting my self down for 3 X 20 of core and one weigh session this week as well. I hate every aspect of both but one thing is for certain, after each run my lower back is hurting, I can't keep having a sore back so I need to strengthen the area.. booo..

1 comment:

  1. Just a down week ~ My goal (Hard to acheive) is consistent good days ... not great days. Something sustainable.

    Keep up the focus

    Michael

    ReplyDelete