Monday, June 18, 2012

2 days out

I am two days out this morning from my long run/ hike and I am up 3 lbs, I think I remember being up in weight for a week or so when ever I would do a longer than usual run. I sure hope this is it and it is just some general inflammation that my body has to dump. I have been almost 30-40 ounces of water to the plus side of my 64 ounce a day goal. and had a very tiny amount of cheating while with my dad only one beer and none the day before at my wifes cousins wedding shower I passed on all junk food and booze. I am acceptable of a stagnant for awhile as long as it is not a long term trend. I really, really, really want to get to 240 sooner rather than later, once I break that I know I drop a pant size and am only 15 away from 225 and so on and so on. but going from 253 to 256 really bummed me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment