Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lost Focus

Somehow I have lost my focus on loosing the weight and have only been looking at the exercise portion. Looking forward into 2013 I am looking at the http://www.umtr.net/trail-series/umtr-ultra-series/ and see how well I do, which looking at this makes me think wow I need to loose some weight and now. I am at 256 that is up 3 lbs form 2 weeks ago... the culprit is booze which then leads to junk food. I am ready to empty the house of junk food and get back to lowering my fat level.

I would also like to if financially and physically plus if it works with My wife's schedule after all none of this is possible with out the loving support of my wife.  Go up to crew Sawtooth this year and somehow work at Arrowhead in some capacity to get an idea.

Others that could be added, would be one of the distances at Birkiebiner this winter and possibly a dances with dirt 1/2 Marathon or 50K next year, that one could depend on how I am recovered from Afton.
Once again all of these as training runs not racing except Sawtooth.






UMTR Ultra Series


Shoes that have been through it...The UMTR Ultra Series is a series of ultra trail races throughout the upper Midwest.

These are 2012 dates and I have erased all but the ones I would like to do not as a race but use them as a series of training runs.
RaceLocationDate
Zumbro 100 Mile / 50 MileZumbro Falls, MN                                  04/13/2012   50 Mile



Chippewa 50KNew Auburn,         WI                                   04/28/2012



Superior Trail 50KLutsen, MN                                   05/19/2012
Kettle Moraine 100K / 100 MileEagle, WI                                   06/02/2012  100K



Afton 50KAfton, MN                                    07/07/2012
Voyageur 50 MileCarlton, MN                                    07/28/2012
Marquette 50K / 50 MileMarquette, MI      08/18/2012 Not sure could use as last long run prior to Sawtooth and Taper in.



Sawtooth 100 MileLutsen, MN                                      09/07/2012  (GOAL RACE) goal being sub 30

 Arrowhead 135 Run

                                     

 2/??/2013  (GOAL RACE) goal being Finish in time allowed

























No comments:

Post a Comment