Monday, June 4, 2012

Doing things properly.

Or as the Medical Oath goes; Do no Harm!


Well I need to set some ground rules for myself if I plan on getting the weight off. I am smart enough to know that when I was peaking at mileage I still did not loose weight. It is more diet than anything.

So My ground Rules:

Oatmeal with some brown sugar and honey for breakfast, maybe piece of toast or egg as well.
Snack: I think I will stick with a chocolate milk and a banana or 1/2 banana
Lunch: a lean Protein source with some raw veggies and dip
Snack: peanut butter or similar on bagel (or close too)
Dinner: mostly veggies and or whole grains small serving of lean protein if any at all.

I need to consume 64 ounces of water, not crystal light but water!!!!

Cocktails to a bare minimum, and limit to a better beer, a better scotch, possibly a bloody ceaser on occasion with the proper breakfast as a reward. I use the term better because I am cheap and that means very little of it will be consumed.

So if nothing else, and Lupus is playing not so nice with me, at least I am not doing Harm.


No comments:

Post a Comment