Sunday, June 17, 2012

Weightloss 6-17-12

SW: 270 (6-3-12)
GW: 195 9-6-13
LW: 257
CW: 253
WL: -4 lbs solid week of dieting, if anything too much fruit and an over abundance of water. I did not cheat once that I can think of when it come to foods and I only had one beer but that was after 6 plus ours of yard works and my sister was here, I could have gone without. Yesterday I was a at wedding shower and did not have any booze, no desserts  I think maybe I should of had a bit more of the protein than I did. but I was amazingly strong as I was even making drinks for a few. Those captain and cokes were calling my name in a loud voice... passed!

Goals for this week

3 1 hour run our hikes and a 2-3 hour again in Hixon again with all of the hills TNT, PP, Brighton, Aspen Huff,  and then take the back side around. They are CLEARLY not my strength right now and I have always thought that you should work more on your weaknesses than your strengths. and then continue to build on to your strengths.


No comments:

Post a Comment