Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wow Crazy

I must have been loaded with Poison and crap in me. It has not been even a week and I have lost 10lbs, I keep thinking that I will wake up and be back up a few lbs as this all stabilizes, but maybe not.

I have been trying different methods for healing this week. I started drinking tea. I am reading a lot about the health benefits to teas and other things like honey and cinnamon etc.. that offer so much natural relief to common problems even muscle inflammation. So I will continue you onward and upward learning and taking in more knowledge to treat myself. I am only on one pill right now and that is the standard drug for Lupus called plaquenil, I do take a few other meds off and on because of the Cytoxan but those are pills that are keeping me out of infection or helping with nausea.. so I know that once the last dose of Cytoxan leaves my body this go around that I should be down to just plaquenil, hoping to avoid the addition of cellcept and or Benlysta afterwards, so anything I can do for myself to prevent I will do.


No comments:

Post a Comment