Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Building up

I need to focus on the build up in time on the trails starting now not wait until I am in better shape next spring.

So my thoughts are like this.

I currently just completed 10.5 miles in 3:13. So what I think I will do is slowing start building off of that base every other weekend and the weekend in between start to build some speed on the trails in the form of a 1 - 1 1/2 hour run  and during the week add 2-3 short walks a day with cooper 9which I have been doing already) and adding in 2-3 1 hour runs in as well. until I have that long day built up to 8-10 hours and then by then I can focus a bit more on sharpening the saw all next summer and continue to build strength and cardio through out the winter in and on the snow packed trails and deeper trails in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment