Sunday, July 24, 2011

3 days of ok

I went to my parents house for the weekend since our well had to be shocked, also my boss sent me home to get some rest. It was nice to spend some time with my parents even though so many times I just cringe...LOL  My dad and i spent some time in the hot tub, and i spent a few times by myself,. relaxing and put a full soak on the body, it was quite healing. I need to figure out how to get one of these, I was able to keep myself in moderation wehn it came alcohol, which was nice but food, i tended to over do...

I had a fall this morning when I went to church with my parents, but i was able to catch myself so no harm. Also I i had a demoraling moment my hands aeem to get more and more tremory and i was not able to cut the food on my plate last night so my wife did it for me, I felt like a 2 year old getting there food cut up. and again this afternoon when trying to cut some cheese off a block.. my hands was shaking a good 2 inches... :( really having a hard time typing anymore as well to many missed keys or double key entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment