Friday, July 29, 2011

My Life

So, I have fallen twice in the last two days, and I called my neuro today to let them know that I fell. They want to rule out a medicine I am on so they are taking my off Primidone and putting me on Topamax for seizures instead.

The Nurse says to me this does have some side effects... what are they? Well it typically cause burning, tingling possibly burning and memory loss..

See the funny part about that is, i already have that, which she (Karen) and I love Karen she is a great Nurse takes very good care of me. She said yes, but sometimes as the dose gets higher we can work through it... I said if not, what do we do, she said well; we will probably increase our Neurontin, (in my head I am saying WTF, I am already taking 6 of those a day) REALLY?

Lupus You can KISS MY ASS!

1 comment: