Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nothing to do with recent sadness

But with all the recent Ultra Marathons going on right now, I really miss trail running. Next week the Voyageur 50Mile and half Voyageur will be ran on the trails south of Duluth, then runners will be tapering for Leanhorse and Leadville 100M in SD, following that up with Sawtooth, and then you have two that i have wanted to do, Bear 100 in Utah, and Wasatch. There will also be GrindStone and the Duluth fall ultra 100K which of course leads up to a good winter of training for Tuscobia 150M, Arrowhead 135M...this was one of my benchmarks.

I miss Ultra running and the little enjoyments I got out of it, the gear, the people, learning to fuel/hydration etc.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I've been reading about them. Maybe that's too much for you right now, but I tear up every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanhorse is in south dakota.....if ya feel the urge to go volunteer...the night shift is he best when they get deleirous and see things...lol

    I am training a lady for lean horse

    ReplyDelete