Thursday, July 21, 2011

dr appointment

So today I had my dr appointment, i was told about my biog three corner stones (never mind the late stage Lyme disease).

1. Lupus
2. Lupus CNS (as if Lupus is not bad enough, fuck)
3. Severe Depression
4???? (possibly MS or other)

How would you like that day? added another med to my depression line up. I am taking wellbutrin alongside my citilopram now, keeping me on 30mg of Pred for a while longer possibly a month.

Also was told I was a prime candidate for a drug that I can not afford. My lifes goal has always been to not want a lot but to be able to afford want I want. I am so pissed off that I can not afford my fucking medical care. I DO NOT want govt health care... I repeat DO NOT...  and today I still do not want.

I need a real break from life.

I spoke to my Rheum about the use of Marijuana today, his only real concern was that he would have to start treating me for that as well, so as long as I can keep at it helps me sleep. not a problem, really MS as well..Fuck YOU world

2 comments:

  1. Richard, I am convinced that if you start doing some counseling and dealing with the depression, the rest will seem a little better. Not a LOT better, but a little. It's a big deal to have your life come crashing down on you. Please. Don't forget to ask for help. Our loved ones sometimes aren't the ones who can be objective enough to help us. You got diagnosed with MDD? Well? Medication is not enough. It's not. Believe me. I know I sound harsh, but I care about you enough to say it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, you are never harsh. I have had a tough fucking day mentally!!!!! Tough! had to talk to my parents about my dr's appointment, how fun is that... ughh

    ReplyDelete