Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pain

I am sure that this will be a common theme in my living journal.

It is a matter of identifying the pain. What level is it and what really is the treatment..

I have so many pains right now, My head hurts from Depression, my body hurts from Lupus, I have anxiety at every level and it just increases or decreases; not sure it goes away. I have to live with the pain during the day if I try to fight it with pain killers or anxiety meds, I am non functioning.


This is such a babbling post, and that is alright. It is My journal.

Last night I set some ground work for meditation and it will become a bigger part of my healing; My healing as a whole.

I am almost certain that this blog will be my semi public battle with depression.... so any of you have chosen to give this link to I have chosen because I believe you are friends and will not have a problem watching me fall down... and hopefully build back up to who I really am.

2 comments:

  1. I suffer from depression too at times. I totally get it! I'm here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, is there a chronic pain clinic around you anywhere? Those seem to be popping up. They have all kinds of tools to manage non-medically. It is worth looking into.

    Also? If you want help with the meditation thing, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete