Monday, July 11, 2011

What a day

I just don't understand how a person is supposed to live with this.

I was pretty depressed today but kept the diet on track, and for the most part the pain was pretty mild if at all. Tremors were pretty bad though at one point my hands actually were shaking the desk. I was unable to do little small tasks that required dexterity.  Around 5:00 I ended up with really bad craving s for junk food but got them under control, really thought maybe I might have a decent night.  

WAIT FOR IT, BOOM! right around 6:30.. all hell broke loose in my joints... now I am in misery, I think about throwing knives through walls and punching objects out of anger.. but I realize that will not help me other venting, but it will not relieve the pain. So instead i am going to get in some sort of meditation tonight along side some pain killers.


I really do hate pain!

1 comment:

  1. I wrote you a message but i think it's disappeared. The gist of it was that is sounds like you had a truly miserable night and i'm sorry you have to experience tht. Tomorrow will be better xxx

    ReplyDelete