Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lost

in my searching as of late, the one thing that keeps coming to me is I really have no idea of who I am. I currently have nothing that defines me. On an overall I am not happy with what I do for a living. not so much that I sell boats, but that I am a slave to working weekends I am not prepared to give up the rest of my life with family and friends on the weekend. But if I asked myself what my dream job is, I could not answer it, i could say well i think this might be cool or that might be, but I have no Burning Desire, the flame is out.

Does not sound like a post coming from a guy who ends up buying a (sports car, harley davidson) or other, I find myself more of the Eat Pray love, pack all my belongings, take the equity in the house and go.... go experience life.. if i run out of money in italy, get a job and see what happens next. Maybe I can be te only guy with Lupus that climbs Mount everest

2 comments:

  1. Depression will wipe out any desire you may have had. Don't make any big life changing decisions until that is under control. You will get your desire back eventually. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Go, might be what you find yourself loving and living to do. Check the options, my friend.

    ReplyDelete