Wednesday, July 27, 2011

good chat

Had a really good friend over for a few beers a cigar and a chat last night and my wife even made us dinner. We talked a bit about my current situation and the the world what trouble the USA is in because of every part feels they need to win and there is no compromise. This guy was my manager in my best years and i would say that my best years where definitely linked directly to his management style. Take care of the customer and the customer will allow us a fair profit. His negotiating skills were always superior, but he had 5 kids, so he equated it to dealing with them..LOL ANy way good talk, a couple of good beers, a great meal.

I was really getting tired by the time he left and my body was reving up for a bad night. Joints flared terribly. So I brought the laptop to bed and chatted on Facebook next to my wife sleeping, I normally go down to the couch, but it is easier to set it down and go to bed when the ability presents itself. This morning the joint flare is continuing, but I still feel some improvement.. So I think for now I am in the right direction.

Sun, unfortunately my job requires to be in the sun and the sun and I are no longer friends by any means so I might have to consider options of what i need to do next.

Another note on last nights discussion with Dave, heis going to bring two of his boys over and start in on some of my projects to help me out. I know that I will most likely ball like a baby when i see these people so generously giving of themselves.  

I hope that I am able to get some sleep tonight, it is not productive for me to be with out.

No comments:

Post a Comment