Tuesday, July 19, 2011

down kind of day

I do not know the trigger, I have a suspicion it has something to do with a combination of two; food and sleep.
Still entirely too much food sitting here at work, I swear they are bringing in more junk food every moment. we have ice cream cakes, doughnuts, cookies... venison sticks, sausage... ughh, and although i did seem to have a restful night of sleep and not too much effort put in, I think my body needs more than the average person now and I need to start considering giving my self more sleep.

So far I have been able to stay infront of joint pain with small doses of painkillers (well small doses of the narcotic ones mixed in with a larger dose of Tylenol. However my neuropathy and tremors have been pretty constant.

But like I said earlier, pretty sad find myself close to tears several times, This also could just be because of Lupus unfortunately, as it is one f the symptoms of CNS. I started to fire up the CNS problems again last night after the time in the sun, had the double visions again and all. 

3 comments:

  1. The close to tears thing? Please don't be afraid to ask for help and see a therapist, Richard. It changed my life. And there's nothing weak about it. In fact, asking for help makes you strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not afraid to cry, sometimes it really helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a 'give in to tears' moment or two, or three today too

    ReplyDelete