Friday, August 5, 2011

5 minutes of feel good

Well, not physically but mentally right now I am strong, that could change at any moment but I have a renewed since of fight in me. I have even mentally put Arrowhead 135 back on my list, it actually is a possibility as far as lupus goes, Other than the fatigue factor. If I am not flaring I will be bundled up for the most part so i will not have the sun glaring on me pushing my immune system, I would definitely have to take care of myself on this. I think the training would lend it self as well, I would not have to peak until winter so I could keep my running a bit more light in the summer o early morning and start picking it up in the fall as the sun starts dropping earlier. Let's hope this 5 minutes last ten minutes at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment