Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another day another Fever

Woke my wife up this morning with a fever, I snugged up close to her and made her sweat.. checked my temp and it was in the 100's my joints were on fire and the headache was in full force. But I decided to go to work today. I missed 2 1/2 days last week and I can not keep doing that and stay employed at the same time.

I am trying to keep my attention towards trail running and the things that surround it. I have been notifying my friends and possible crew and people that will accompany me on my journey. I have pulled out trail runner mag that i had the SHT trail book. etc... just get the positive vibes flowing as much as I can. ...


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I look forward to reading yours too. Keep moving forward, Richard. You inspire me. My daughter was just recently diagnosed with Lupus too. Her and I will battle, AND WIN, this fight. Happy trails!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly,

    Sorry to hear about your daughter being diagnosed as well. I hope they are able to get hers under control early and keep it there. I also hope to run across you some day at an ultra or some other kick ass adventure and say hello in person!

    Moving forward that is all we can do! all though so many days I move forward while sitting on the couch.

    ReplyDelete