Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I am just so fed up with it all

My dr that I fired yesterday had his nurse call me today and said we did send a prescription over to your pharmacy today, (remember i said the word prescription). So I go to the pharmacy to pick up the Lunesta. I go to pick it up and the pharmacist says he prescribed you 10 pills and that comes to 50 dollars, 10  pills ? what type of prescription is that???? then he said yeah i am not sure why he did that because he could have ordered you a lot more and it would have still been 50 dollars. I told the pharmacist to put them back and I will just go home and over dose on over the counter meds...  FUCK YOU DR THAT I FIRED...

Time to repeat last nights routine to sleep.

I get a lot worse and more power meds than sleeping pills in far larger quantities tha 30 for only 10 dollars... sigghhhh.

1 comment: