Tuesday, August 9, 2011

TIme to step back

And refocus my life. I spend to much time on social media (laughing as I type this on a blog). I am going to take a week maybe two. and recollect my thoughts I have met a lot of great friends and have a lot of fun, have been given a ton of good advice and encouragement.... I can not even begin to name all the names... But Sarah ahs been like a private care provider to me, Keely, Vickie, Carrie, Jill Kennedy, Barbara always insightful, Robert Reinhart, etc.... trust me I could go 20-30 more names with out even thinking... but I need me time right now. I am starting to have Neuro issues, my brain is not right.it is not centered I should not be in coversatins that require emotional responces as i will probably not understand and either hurt them throu being blunt or miss understood...

No comments:

Post a Comment