Friday, August 19, 2011

Do you ever have a feeling you are part of a bigger Picture

I have this strange sense that my life is playing out and I am starting to maybe see the plan. (or maybe it is just me being overly hopeful) LOL. I am hoping that god made me Obese at one point to teach me the painful leassons of loosing weight, exercise, the joy of running and most importantly the ability to deal with the struggles of Ultra running. Next he gave me Lupus and the strengths of Ultra running are coming in to play to help get me through this and the lessons learned in nutrition will get me through the prednisone gain. Once I get through this I believe my mission is to take any healthy time I can to raise money through my running for Lupus.


Maybe this is just a hopeful vision but it is one that I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment