Saturday, August 13, 2011

Why????

what did I do??

Wash Machine over flows on to our lower level carpet... like I need that.... ughhh.. so sad right now.. I am really reaching my limits in life of what I can shoulder.

Talked to my rheum today which was my Highlight he was helping pick out a new PCP on a Saturday, how many Dr's that is right, he has called me on the 4th of July and now on a Saturday.. does anybody have a better Dr. I think not! However when talking about some of my new symptoms, he really felt I need to be back in the hands of Neurology as they seemed outside the realm of Lupus and even Lupus CNS... Really... see above about shoulders only being so strong.  He also wants to get me into an Mri for my Hip to remove any doubts of other problems he wasmost concerned about avascular Necrosis since I have Lupus. but I think we are just making sure there is no ligament, bursitis or hip joint problems and if not then we have Lupus there as well........  I am in so much Pain right now, pain killers are not touching it, hands are burning... tremors. headache etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment