Saturday, August 6, 2011

I used to love sun

Man, I just do not understand it. Sun has turned into such a cruel beast. I spent maybe 15 minutes (with 100spf) and a hat out side this morning walking around. I have had increased neuro issues this morning ever since. I hope nice we get Lupus put away that this goes away as well. This is nasty and as I type this my foot is going numb... oh well, staying positive. I will contribute that too two different items... (for now, it change and my theory could be wrong) the addition of Welbutrin to my anti depressants and changing my diet back to better healthy diet. I am starting to feel better about myself even though I am having issues. Let's hope this can continue forward!!!

My wife is deserving of a husband that is happy or at least not constantly angry at life.

No comments:

Post a Comment