Saturday, August 27, 2011

Yesterdays Proactive approach to Tendinitis and Bursitis

I have really been having some really bad Tendinitis of My I.T. band on my right leg and a real sharp acute pain high on my right hip which I believe to be Bursitis. How I am deciding this to be true you might ask? while rotating my leg on an axial plane I can feel and hear an audible snap of what I believe is the I.T. band snapping as it rolls over. So my plan is to stretch, ice, heat, and then strengthen the supporting muscle group so I can get this nipped in the bud. I also have some strengthening sheets from a P.T. that I respect for the these muscle groups.



I also need to add in light core (nothing to strenuous) just something is something and maybe some light arm and chest weights to start building up some upper body strength. It is just baby steps for mental well being if nothing else.


2 comments: